Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Planning my weekly trips!

Ever wonder how people get so much free, or cheap? You can look through flyers to match up your coupons, but nowadays with blogs on extreme couponing, they make it REALLY easy for you! I follow Extreme Couponing Mom's Weekly Sale Match-ups to make the best of my trips. I strongly encourage you check it out to make the most of your trips and savings!

What I'm excited about this weekend:
@ Canadian Tire: White Swan Facial Tissue sale @ $0.50 - $0.50 coupon (websaver) = FREE (2)
@ Shoppers: Always or Tampax sale @ $2.99 - $1 coupon (brandsaver) = $1.99
                     Dempsters Bagels sale @ $2.99 - $1 coupon (websaver) = $1.99
                     Oral B Tooth Brushes sale @ $0.99 - $1 coupon (brandsaver) = FREE (2)

I'm already $6 in savings, and only spending $4 for 6 items! Looks like it's going to be a great weekend for savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment